Monday 2 April 2012

Twice as much deliciousness!

Well,

I became an auntie again- to TWINS! My nephews were born on the 28th of March, I got to meet them tonight for the first time. They are scrumptious! So incredible, seeing two beautiful new babies at once. It still amazes me how the human body can create life to ONE baby, let alone multiple. Ah-May-ZING.

So baby C is the tiniest little thing, less than 5lbs now. I can honestly say I've never held a baby that small before but it felt so natural. He's the tiniest, sweetest little thing. My heart just melted when I saw the two. S is precious as well, and so snuggly! He is a carbon copy of his big brother M, who is now almost 3.5yrs old. Speaking of big brother...he is so proud, and looks so so big now that he's got two little munchkins in his house!

What a great way to end my otherwise chaotic day! Although- I did enjoy my visit from a great old  friend from University, and her little baby girl who is now 5months old, too! Lots of baby love today..just heavenly!

Love is all around you, embrace it!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment