Sunday 15 April 2012

finally some me time!

Had a fabulous time out last night- I'm so glad I went! We went to Leveque Bloc {no  idea of spelling!} on Ossington...interesting bar for sure, had a great time! I've been fighting to keep my eyes open all day today, and had the worst luck EVER this morning...but it was all worth it.

my bad luck was as follows:

1. I wanted to walk to Union station from my sister's condo to catch the bus, but it was raining.
2. The cab driver went the wrong way and took me to the wrong station
3. I missed my bus home
4. I had to get the cab driver finally just let me out since he was driving all over the city {he is a new cab driver, and new to the city!} and I just walked , in the rain and got turned around several times.
5. flip flops, rain, and slick cement walkways in the city....don't mix.
6. They're filming something on Bay street so I got caught in a shoot- there were FBI agents with rifles hiding in doorways along the street, bomb squad, NYC taxis, the whole bit.
7. I bought a coffee before catching the bus {the was another one about 40mins after the first one I missed} and had to leave the coffee shop before they made my coffee, so I could run back to the bus station.


....Someone trying to tell me something here?!

No comments:

Post a Comment