Friday 27 April 2012

Funniest kid ...is at my house.

We are having a sleepover tonight, or "weep-over" as Madison likes to call them. Mason's best friend D is sleeping over tonight- and has been here since school let out this aft. Funniest kid...ever. He talks non-stop, from the second he arrives he's telling me some ridiculous story that just cracks me up, and he doesn't stop telling me things until he falls asleep. I'm not posting a big long post tonight, just a quickie. Here are a few of our conversations from this afternoon{ trust me, you'll laugh too}
***as he gets off the bus, he's holding  something in his hand***

Me: hey D,what you got there?
D: oh this? this was my mum's when she was a little girl.
{I raise my eyebrow, as I check out an over-stretched, dirty hair elastic}
Me: oh ya? wow...where'd you find that.
D: I found it when I was getting on the bus. It's my mum's, I'm bringing it back for her.
Me: wow....that's so great you found that, she'll beso happy.


***I serve up this delicious after-school snack I made today and they all devour it***

D: umm...Emily?
Me: yes , D ?
D: I didn't really like that snack you made.
Me: oh...you didn't?
{his bowl is empty}
D: nah....I think I didn't like the chocolate...or maybe the caramel. {air popped popcorn with chocolate,mini marshmallows, and drizzled caramel on top- dairy/soy free}
Me: huh. ok well...
D: Can I maybe have some gushers? I'll grab 'em myself!


and this ...is just funny, and perhaps embarrassing to his dad, but funny none-the-less.

D was teaching Mason a new trick.... how to make fart noises. But not just how to make fart noises, he had names for the moves. The knee fart. {behind the knee, your hand, and...air.} , the gun fart {make your hand look like a gun, and use the other hand under your pit} , the arm fart {pit-fart?} and I forget the other. I asked where he learned his new tricks from and he said proudly... My dad.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment