Saturday 14 April 2012

Stepping out of my circle!

Well, hubby has been on my case about making more friends without children [...weird?!!] but I'm finally listening. I'm going out with an old friend tonight to celebrate her birthday [I haven't seen her in 7yrs but we chat through email and fb! haha] and her group of friends. I'm a bit nervous, but really excited to be stepping out in a completely different realm. Sounds nuts maybe...but mothers, and single girls have a completely different idea of a party.

So tonight....I'm going to have a great time, with the single ladies!!

Such a random day today : up at dawn to go to a yard sale with a friend {took the girls with me haha} and got some great finds. Took Madison to dance {Mia and I go watch every Sat} , went to McDs for a happy meal for the ballerina, found some free {yes...free} wood spindles, counter tops, doors, etc - so naturally, I filled my van for some great d.i.y projects; and now I'm getting dolled up to go out with a bunch of strangers in the city.

wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment