Thursday 5 April 2012

"Hot air is pouring out of your ears right now!!"

I actually said that tonight. Hahaha. Sometimes though, I think some people just talk...to hear themselves talk!!

Pointing out to me, what is on a counter that shouldn't be on the counter, instead of doing something about it yourself- is the BIGGEST pet peeve of mine. I'm probably lying, I'm sure there's something bigger...but for the moment, it's pretty freaking huge.

If you see something out of place,or if there's something that could go into the garbage bin- put it where it needs to be. Don't look at it, and come and get me from what I am doing, to say " what do you see here, that shouldn't be here? " . I am not 5yrs old. I am not playing a guessing game. I am not going to sink to your obnoxious level, and I am actually picturing your unmentionables in a vice right now. *tighter....tighter....keep talking....tighter.....keep talking....TIGHTER* .

Short post tonight, as I have a lot of work to do tonight and the kids are up past their bedtime to watch a movie...but none of them are watching the movie- so bedtime is happening in 5mins. We just set a timer. The noise level in this house right now, at this hour...is unreal and should be illegal. It probably is somewhere in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment