Monday 2 April 2012

Hair Mask how-to:

So since I've already been asked, and I'm sure others will want to know- here is the mask I make for my hair. [keep in mind, my hair is parched on a good day. it does get natural dread-locks underneith, thanks to natural wave under, and bone straight on top. I also *may, or may not* ;-) colour treat my hair.

you need: a food processor, or blender.
                * 2 overly ripe avocados [think, almost ready to be tossed]
                * 3 tbsp olive oil
                * juice from one lemon [seed are fine]
                * 1/4C honey
                * a splash of green tea

Blend them all in food processor to make a thick paste. Coat your hair, wrap in towel and let it soak in- I left mine for 1.5hrs [yes, really!!] wash, rinse. enjoy.

to add more shine to your hair, you can also add 1 raw egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment