Saturday 28 April 2012

Top 10 wants for this year.

Here's a list of my top 10 goals for myself, for this year. In no particular order,

10. Have a super popular blog
9. go zip lining
8. Go completely gluten,dairy, and soy-free. {ya...really!}
7. Take an entire weekend off  {parenting duties, boutique duties, etc}
6. Start the '100 mile ' diet maybe just for the summer, and see where it takes us
5. Participate in the gutsy walk
4. Become a morning person {because ...I am soooo NOT a morning person!!!!}
3. Finally read the Hunger Games  . I've started it about 15 times , I need time to just READ!
2. Switch all my cleaning products, to all natural products- considering the Maleluca line
1. Breastfeed Mia until 1yr of age


I will be documenting my success and challenges on my blog, as I check off the items on my list!

What is YOU'RE number 1 goal for yourself, for this year? Have any tips for me, for any of the goals on my list? Have anything you think I should add ?


No comments:

Post a Comment