Sunday 29 April 2012

In search of....can you help?

So I have been on the look out for two simple, not-hard-to-find items....but they are hard for ME to find!!

First- I want some sort of bar soap holder, for my bathroom on the main floor. The pedestal sink isn't flat {surface around the bowl} and I have the hardest time finding a nice, cool , unbreakable bar soap holder to put there. I know most people use liquid soaps, but I kinda like the lavender bars my mum brought back from France for me. So I'm looking for some sort of eco-green wood holder or something. My bathroom is red, {Diva red..to be exact lol} the toilet and sink are white, and I have black accents in the room. Do you make something that would be perfect? Do you know where I could buy one? Want a blog test/review? let me know!

Second- I love wine paraphanalia. Old wine crates, stained corks, wine splashes on canvas/paper, you name it. I want to get links and photos, from my fans who make items or sell or know where I can find super awesome, unique pieces .


Ready...set...GO!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment