Tuesday 1 May 2012

Do not disturb....

I feel like I should get a sticker that says this, to stick on the front of my laptop. Why you may ask? Well....have you heard about The Fifty Shades of Grey ? If you are over the age of 18, you need to read them. I downloaded the triology today, to my Kobo reader {on my laptop!} and so far I haven't been able to put the first book down. I might finish reading it tonight . I haven't gotten hooked on a series of books in a long time...or..wait...maybe ever. The last book I couldn't put down, was P.S I love you and I read the entire thing on our honeymoon. What a great beach read that was! {when you're 3 months pregnant at an all inclusive resort...you have to bring some forms of entertainment!}

So... I'm going to leave you, to either go get the books or to download them on your e-reader- I'm getting back to mine, now!
hahaha....I love this sign..



No comments:

Post a Comment