Thursday 31 May 2012

the art of clever gift giving.

I'm still trying to master this art. I love clever gifts. I love well thought out, one-of-a-kind , creative and super clever gifts. Usually this is a fairly easy task to tackle. But for husband this is a near impossible feat to accomplish. He's really hard to shop for, and he's not as appreciative of the one-of-a-kind cleverness that I am.

Our anniversary is coming up , as is Father's day. I'm mulling over a few ideas for both occasions and going to be checking them off my to-do list starting this weekend. But for our anniversary I'm still at a loss, trying to come up with cute ideas that he'll actually appreciate and show off.  I wanted to get tattoos together...he wasn't big on the idea. ha. I thought it'd be fun!

If anyone has any GREAT ideas for our 5th wedding anniversary {10yrs together} then shout them out! let me know, and send me links!! I love supporting handmade and I love items from all over the world! I got Husband awesome tshirts for Christmas, from an artisan in Australia! Love Etsy!!

So- send me your ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment