Saturday 2 June 2012

What a day!

What odd weather for June! It was actually cold at the market this morning, and I was quadruple layered {I refused to wear my winter coat- I just can't do that in June!!} and was actually shivering at points throughout the farmer's market!

We still almost sold out of all of our goodies, and they weren't as wonderfully scrumptious as usual. That barometric pressure messed with my baking times and gave me a few different results for our usual favourites- but they became fast favourites among the market goers. They had new names such as "rainy day favourite" , " not your grandmother's scones" etc. We are featuring a new treat every weekend- something for everyone!

This week I am going to try to concoct an allergy-friendly nanaimo bar and I'm going to be featuring my cupcakes next weekend as well, I just need to find a great egg-free icing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment