Wednesday 6 June 2012

Moonlight mama

Some people are at their best early in the morning. Some are more mid-day accomplishers. I like to do my "stuff" at night when the kids are in bed , dog is in bed, and husband is soon to be in bed. If I bake for the market while everyone is awake- husband swoops in and steals cookies, kids bug to lick the bowl and beaters, dog walks around sniffing the air like he's a K9 for the border police.

So- I start around 9pm and go through until the wee hours. I bake, I clean, I sew, I be. While the rest of the neighbourhood sleeps.

When are you most productive?

                                          rocking a vintage inspired Transformer's Tee today!

1 comment:

  1. At night I am with you dont have to worry about anyone in my way or calling mommy every five seconds.

    ReplyDelete