Tuesday 15 May 2012

The Cocoa Cakery

I'm writing a random review of Christina McKenzie's gorgeous cakes, at The Cocoa Cakery. She made a last minute cake for husband's birthday this past weekend, and it was amazing. I had a vision- and I started rambling ideas {as I tend to do} and she actually saw what I saw, and ran with it. What she came out with was perfect. She made a wine bottle {red wine for us!} with a personalized label, that said "aged to perfection c.1978" and how perfect, as I sliced up the cake and handed it out to everyone, we looked at husband's slice and it just said " perfection". And that summed it up , it really was , perfection !

I've tried her cake pops and seen her other creations and she is always on the ball, always amazing. I have a major appreciation for those with creative souls who make it work for their families and she is certainly one of those souls. We are very similar in the way we think- if Christina and I sat in a room together and brainstormed...we'd cause a hurricane of creativity.

I highly recomend her cakes to anyone looking, in the GTA ! I will upload a pic so you can see for yourselves, I just got a blurry phone pic .

No comments:

Post a Comment