Thursday 24 May 2012

Jk is lurking around the corner!

So I took Madison to her Jk orientation this morning- so crazy that I'm going to have 2 kids in full time school come September. Absolutely insane. We went in the morning for her to see what the library is like and to participate in a few different activities while I sat and listened to the schpeel that I've already heard from Mason. This full time business is new to me so while it is welcomed, and exciting...I'm also a little bit nervous.

Madison fit in like a natural, gave me a peck and then went on her marry way, holding her friend C's hand. It was the cutest thing. She knows C from preschool so it's nice that she might have one kid in her class that she knows already. C's mum was pleased too, because C is generally very shy while Madison is very social and independant.

What a year this will be- I might cry buying school bags this year...I might.

No comments:

Post a Comment