Thursday 24 May 2012

Ouchie wawa.

So here I sit, cursing to the wind about my knee. I have a bad habit of taking care of everyone else around me, and forgetting to take care of myself... or so it seems. By the time I get to a doctor, it's usually "too late" to do much about what's going on. I've been hospitalized for pneumonia, got a nasty kidney infection recently, had mastitis after my youngest was born , etc. I don't want to go to a doctor if I don't have to. If I don't really feel that I NEED a doctor...chances are I will google what's going on, and try to solve it on my own.

Well, my knee went completely numb early Monday- and I mean...completely numb, frozen, weird. I fell over, I've been in excruciating pain, etc. Everyone has been telling me to deal with it. "ya ya ya, I will when I get time" . Well, I have seen 2 doctors now, and am now going for xrays and to see a reumatologist. I've managed to stump those 2 doctors and they're both very intrigued and are anxious to find out what's going on. ...as am I, trust me. I can't even bend my knee anymore- I feel ridiculous.

I'm on Tylenol 3s right now, to attempt to release any of this pain...and it's not quite working that well. I'm still in pain and I'm still aching- but they have definitely gone to my head! I'm baking for the market with D , and I've turned into a maniac in the kitchen. Breaking eggs, dropping macaroons, chocolate chips all over the counter. Yes world...I'm a wild woman.

mmmmm.....cookies. {dairy,soy,nut,gluten,egg,refined sugar-free cookies to be exact!}


2 comments:

  1. Would love this recipe! Hope you can post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to post it up soon- but I might be moving my blog to another host as I keep getting warnings on mine now!! :)

      Delete