Thursday 22 March 2012

Rebellion time

Phew I'm on a roll tonight.

I've been thinking about it for years- since I was 18 actually...so that's... uhm..*cough11yearscough* but I never knew what I wanted. Now with 10 years with the love of my life, 4 babies, and a solid head on my shoulders {I think anyway?? haha} I've decided I'm ready to get a tattoo. Nothing crazy...like really, I am sure the tattoo artist will laugh at me when I go in to get it done- and they'll HAVE to charge me $30 or something just to make it worth their while..but I'm ready and I know what I want. I'm getting it on my inner wrist [ don't worry- when I become a CEO it will be for my own company, so I won't have to worry about the "rules"since I'll be making them ;-) ] it's going to be small, subtle, and uber sexy. I am going to plan a day to go [soon!] with my gf who also has wanted a tattoo for years, and I'll post photos. 

I want this Barbie {for myself, not my girls!}...think I could pull this look off??!

No comments:

Post a Comment