Sunday 18 March 2012

Random ramblings.

I just celebrated my 29th birthday- when I say just...I mean, 2 days ago. I have 4 beautiful adoring children, and a loving husband. I had 3 of my 4 babies drug-free and naturally. I bounced back from pregnancy like a freak-of-nature and am damn proud of it. I had 4 babies, in 5 years...and now I am 29. I am a warrior.

Hitting 29 used to scare me. 30 makes me a bit nervous, I can't lie. I know it's just a number, and that everyone turns 30 once in their lives...but for whatever reason, 30 scares the shit out of me. This is my year though- I can feel it. My youngest little babe is 6 months old right now, and I'm being hit with such a creative, inspired wave of energy lately. Its almost as though Mia's birth, set free that starving artist that's been burried for 8 or so years.

So- I've successfully hit 29 and I'm still inspired, I'm still motivated, and I'm ready for this year!

on my list of things I'm going to do this year :  [this list will grow I'm sure]

*zip lining
*visiting a shooting range
*redecorating my entire house for less than $1000.00
*spending more 1-on-1 time with each of my amazing children
*making more time for my loving and handsome husband {and I! }
*throwing the most amazingly inspired birthday parties for each of my children
* really working on getting my businessses out there and going!! [http://www.maplebottoms.ca/ - go!!]
* making more time to get to know myself. Doing things I want to do!
* training for a bike race , which I want to enter when I turn 30!

1 comment:

  1. Change that last goal to a bike race in Southern California in September 2013, and I will do it with you for my 30th! :)

    That is a great list. My sister took her husband zip lining in N. Carolina last week, and the pictures were amazing!

    I can't wait to follow you via blog and see pictures of the birthday parties and what not! :)

    ReplyDelete