Thursday 22 March 2012

..I'm not dead...

Just because I'm married and have 4 beautiful babies.... ;-)

So I went into the city today with my boys and baby Mia [Madison was in preschool] to visit my sister in her new condo. She's in the fashion district of Toronto- trendiest place in the city! I love it. She's one lucky bitch. Everyone is beautiful, artistic, unique, and fashionable in their own right. Everyone has a cool looking dog, drinks cool looking coffee, and has a cool sounding name. [Amadeus?! and he was Hot- right Rachel?!?]

So we wandered the streets this afternoon, taking it all in. What a great change of scenery- I love just walking in Toronto. I don't have to spend a dime, I just love to walk and thankfully, so do the kids. With the street cars, the big cool buildings, statues, birds, dogs, you name it- not one tear of tiredness, not one fight, it was great. We popped into this new ice cream place around the corner from her place, called "Cool Hand Luc". We will definitely be going back. Not only did the owner [Luke...a.k.a delicious] know a lot about wholistic, whole foods , but they have dairy,soy,nut,gluten-free sorbet which is seperate from the ice cream AND it is delicious, he was super friendly, super helpful, super delicious on the eyes, and lifted my stroller down/up the stairs since there's no ramp {and didn't drop it haha} . Manning felt so included and special, being able to get his very own ice cream, in a shop. This was a big moment- and I wish I had taken a picture of him eating his sorbet..but I was too busy planning Rachel's next run-in with Hotty McScoops A Lot to snap it. oops. mummy fail.

Check them out- and tell them I sent you! http://www.coolhandluc.ca/ ....and take a picture for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment