Thursday 29 March 2012

Licence pictures...

Does anyone have a GOOD licence picture ? ...Really??? I've had  awful licence pictures since I was 16. I wonder if I still have that card kicking around...probably not, it was so awful I think I wanted to burn it the second it expired. I had  short,awful hair, I wore a denim jacket with flipped collar, and had an itch on my nose that instead of using my hand to scratch- I wiggled my nose like Tabitha on Bewitched- *click* mid wiggle. No re-takes..that was my photo, for 5yrs. fan-friggen-tastic.

This year I wanted it to be different. Granted I've had other photos between then and now, none were ever good. So they've changed the rules for licence photos now, you have to follow the same "no smile" rule as passports. How lame, so we all have to look like criminals, to protect the criminals. Yeah...that makes sense!

I got my new card in the  mail today- I don't hate it. I'm shocked, although I knew I was going to have my picture taken so I did full-on makeup , primped before going in to the licencing place, etc. I felt like an idiot..but it paid off. My picture is actually, not awful for a mug-shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment