Saturday 31 March 2012

Creativity is contagious

I had the expo today, and it went great! I met a lot of great people, enjoyed talking to customers and gaining new fans. It was the first time I've really showcased any of my handmade creations, although I didn't bring a ton of stuff, just a few simple items that I whipped up last night. What a rush!

I also met some other creative mamas, and loved their stuff! How fun to see other versions of similar items , I love to see other people's techniques, fabrics, and ideas. I love how it seems that in today's economy, theres finally a lot of creative , entrepreneurs! Photographers, painters, crafters, floral arrangers, scrapbookers, cake makers, etc. It's all art, it's all beautiful, and I'm a sucker for it all!

If you have a creative talent, or business- post a link ! I want to share the love! Also, find my fanpage on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.371868452858629.94584.182671151778361&type=1#!/pages/Ems-Creations/285779711453825   [....holy long link!!]

vroom,vroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment