Tuesday 27 March 2012

My dog can beat up your dog....

[Maybe in his dreams...] My beautiful Vizsla...is stealth, like Batman. Just now, I was talking with my son, Mason, and we made some sound [like a raspberry, but with your lips] and off Moose bolted. He's cowering somewhere upstairs now, shaking like a leaf no doubt.

I have honestly, never seen a dog more afraid of everyday things. You hear all the time that dogs are terrified of thunderstorms and lightning- they rip their house apart, they do their business on the floor, they drool, pant, etc. Moose doesn't- Moose sleeps soundly through storms, but pretend to blow a bubble with your lips- and he's convulsing.

Maybe I should take the anxiety meds...so I don't notice his insanity {a.k.a anxieties- I know, people!} , anymore . ;-) One of these days I'm going to upload a video of him doing one of his rituals.

{Quality Control} inspecting his favourite snack, air-popped popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment