Thursday 26 July 2012

I've always wanted an Oak tree.

I love this quote: When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure." -Peter Marshall

I seem to keep being thrown flames from every angle, and I'm supposed to catch them and juggle them high. Well- they're burning, and I'm dropping them to the floor. I'm breathing though, and I'm walking tall. I am taking more time to gather my own thoughts and desires, giving myself 'time outs' from my daily responsibilities. I think doing this, is going to make me stronger and able to handle those flames without flintching. I've got some new developments coming up for the fall, and it means I'm going to have to make some time management changes. I'm going to need to keep business time for business, and family time for family.

I am going to have specific work times in the evening and focuss all of my attention during the day on my family , instead of popping in once in a while to "deal with one quick thing" .

Phew...I'm here, I'm strong, and I will be stronger. Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment