Monday 23 July 2012

Life, is very humbling.

I do a lot of reading. I read blogs, I read articles, I read life stories shared on facebook and other social media outlets. Often times, I am very humbled when I read about the health challenges other babies and children are facing. While we live our own medical challenges every day with two of our four beautiful children, we've come to manage it with ease. In the beginning though...it wasn't so easy. I did a lot of crying, I did a lot of stressing. I questioned my pregnancy, I questioned my eating habits, I questioned my relationships, I questioned the doctors, I questioned ....everything. It was a really difficult and isolating time.

Someone I went to University with, just had his first baby- {well his fiancĂ© had their baby ..} 5 weeks early and they are dealing with the challenges that come with that. I remember what that was like when Manning came 4 weeks early, not being able to touch him, smell him, feel him, breath him.  This event though, comes right around the time another friend of mine *should* be having her baby, but God had other plans. She gave birth to an angel instead and sent her sweet baby boy to Heaven.

I read a blog today about baby Oliver . He is fighting CDH with his family, and is not even a month old but going through so much. Please check out their blog and send them your prayers, your happy thoughts, your good vibes, and your love.

All of the people I've mentioned in this blog post, need enormous amounts of love. I want to warm their hearts and lift them up, I want them to cry tears of joy knowing that their story has made a difference, that their battle is inspiring.

Do you have a battle of your own? Do you blog about it? Share your blog here, and we will send you love , and prayers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment