Monday 17 December 2012

I'm trying to publish my next post.

I'm currently trying to write my next post. It's hard for me to write, it's bringing tears to my eyes and pain in my soul. Not just my heart- it's deep down in my soul. I'm trying to write a response to all of the tragedy at Sandy Hook this past Friday. I think before I publish my response, I will start with publishing the names of all of the victims and some of the pictures of their beautiful faces. I want their families to know that we're praying for them all over the world, and that their beautiful children will never be forgotten. We need to sensationalize the victims, lets talk about their lives, lets talk about their favourite things, lets show some of their artwork , lets publish some of their hand written journal entries- lets celebrate their youth. Lets not focus on the shooter - he doesn't deserve my attention , or yours. Instead lets focus on the souls that were lost, and the problems there are in the world surrounding mental health. Lets focus on how to fix that. Lets focus on how to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment