Monday 15 April 2013

New chapter!

It's official... I'm going to become a runner. I'm not running from the law, or running the border or running from children....I'm going to RUN. I've been contemplating for a while now, but just wasn't sure if I was ready for it. A friend of mine helped nudge me in the right direction when he shared a link to an upcoming 5k race in Toronto....I'm signing up! It looks amazing. AND it's not a timed race so I figure it's a good starting point. Color Me Rad is coming to Toronto! It's also the day before my 6th anniversary with my husband, so I figure running from him....is great irony for the day. If my wedding dress didn't weigh so much, it'd be even funnier to run wearing that.

So this is me admitting to the world, that I'm going to start running. Hold me accountable, and ask if I've run every Monday night (I'm signing up with a clinic) . 30 is all about doing things I've always been too scared to do before. Here I go.....watch me run! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment