Tuesday 27 November 2012

My kids are so bossy!

I love it when I have something of my own and 'hide' it, in my pocket, my purse, my closet- wherever. The point is...I have hidden it making it- OFF LIMITS. My kids however, think the opposite.

They know that I sometimes stash things- usually treats- once in a while so they hunt them out. They're like sniffer dogs searching for drugs. They can smell something sweet on your breath, they can smell a cookie on your hands and they can notice the teensiest, tiniest crumb and ask where it came from.

my favourite tip I get from Madison dearest, when she finds something {....by opening, digging, emptying my purse} and I say "hey! get outta there, that's just for mummy!" she loves to respond with " well, you shouldn't have put them in there". No...Madison would rather I put them in HER bag or better yet, her mouth.

Thanks tips....thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment